Tuesday, August 4, 2009

#6: Men In Black Mind Eraser

Technically known as the neutralizer, I'm sure I don't have to remind you what this little guy does. But I will. It has dials on which you can set Years, Months, Days, and I believe Hours (correct me if I'm wrong on that one). Depending on the settings, one facing the red beam and devoid of sunglasses loses any memory of the specified time. This prop would be so unbelievably useful.

Never pay for fast food again, never pay for anything again. Take a test, let your teacher grade it, boom erase and re-take. Withdraw, withdraw, withdraw, from the bank teller. Erase every embarrassing moment from here on out. Pretty much cure Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and perhaps other emotional disorders. End a bad relationship. Make myself forget when necessary. Memory erasing for hire business. I'd get to wear sunglasses pretty much all the time.

I know I'm probably missing some stuff here, so please post your ideas.

8 comments:

  1. Somewhere Dom Jr. Weeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, you just listed a battery-powered roofie as the 6th coolest magical fake object ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good list of uses, don't know if I can think of many others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. That picture might help me in writing my "Making an MIB Neutralizer in Blender" tutorial. You can read it soon at

    http://blendertheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thought it was the neurolizer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Neuralyzer" rather

    ReplyDelete