Tuesday, August 4, 2009

#7: Tinkerbell Fairy Dust (from Hook, not Peter pan)

I picked this particular prop because I think it was a creative way to diversify the list as well as include everyone's universal desire to be capable of flight. The reason I chose this in particular is because it affords one the unique ability to fly without any sort of contraption (like those bastardously misconstrued Death Eaters). So a broomstick, wings, or some other type of device that permits flight is inferior to a little bit of dust and a happy thought. (Sidenote: unemployment may or may not prevent me from conjuring a happy thought to make this work. Not to mention my inherent cynicism).

Another nice thing about this particular item is that you can share with friends. But before I shared anything, I would clearly go around to pretty much every basketball court in the country betting people exorbitant amounts of money that I could do a flip in the air, then 360, then dunk and things of the like.

This point of sharing though begets the question of how much, how much dust do I get for this prop? Well if it was infinite, it'd probably be a lot higher on the list. SO for our purposes, we'll say it's a finite amount. Now gimme some of your uses for flight.

4 comments:

  1. Note: Basketball hustling not reccomended at Rucker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... Tinkerbell is so fucking hot. I'm not a weirdo.. I don't mean like when she's small and shit.. but when she busts out of the clock/her home and becomes life size. Incidentally, Julia Roberts at her hottest.

    Yes...link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIrZNkI-go8

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo I was at the Phish concert the other day and saw this girl pull a container of glitter out of her purse and dance around like a flowerchild giggling and sprizting it all over people's heads when they weren't looking.

    immediately i thought of tinkerbell's fairydust and this blog post (obvi). My second thought of course was what the hell drug was she on that she thought it was so funny and cool to do that to everyone that walked pasted her?

    fffing hippies.

    ReplyDelete